The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.34 for Gran Turismo 7 on May 25, 2023.
1. Three new cars, including a 1960s classic coupe and a 1000-horsepower monster, join the lineup
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67
Greening Auto Company Maverick
Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90
2. Two Extra Menus to be added to the Café
[Extra Menu No. 22] Collection: SEMA Gran Turismo Award (Collector Level 37 and above)
[Extra Menu No. 23] Collection: Group A (Collector Level 33 and above)
3. "Engine Swap" to be added to GT Auto
This will be available at Collector Level 50. On eligible vehicles, this service allows users to purchase and equip new engines from different cars.
4. A new "Ultimate" category will be featured in the Tuning Shop
This will become available at Collector Level 50. The "Ultimate" category adds even more tuning options as well as a number of rare parts.
5. "National Stadium" and "The Lake District" joins Curations in Scapes
GTZ – GRAN TURISMO GAMERZ
Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/3i96yuT
WhatsApp Group: https://bit.ly/3whOI0I